Embrace The Mirror is a training company for women executives and women in corporate America who are ready to get clear on the type of business they want to start.
- are ready to find their passion, live their purpose, and make massive amounts of money to support their family and lifestyle.
- are ready to put a solid plan in place to exit their corporate job so that they can have the freedom and flexibility they desire.
- have the drive to start their own business. They understand that having a successful business is the path to their dream of financial freedom.
- are ready to step into their own power and authority.
- are ready to get crystal clear on what they want to create in their business and personal life.
- are ready to leverage their time and create another income stream doing what they love.
- are ready to invest the time and energy needed to create a strong foundation for their success and live the next best season of their lives.
With our Abundant Life Program and One-on-One Coaching and Mentoring, Embrace The Mirror has something for executive women and women in corporate America, whether they are still in the “ideas” phase, or they are ready to be successful doing what they love.
Despite the fact that so many people told her it was not possible Naomi Sodomin — founder and CEO of Embrace The Mirror, exited corporate America and created her dream business around her passion.
According to Naomi, “Money is not something you work for, it’s something you create.” There’s a saying, “Do what you love, and the money will come.”
Well, that’s only half true.
You have to do what you love and put systems in place, then the money will come.